A Controls Technician is needed for a leading manufacturing organization in the southwestern Atlanta metro area. The Controls Technician is responsible for performing I&C support for high-speed equipment.
Qualified candidates must have 1+ year of related I&C technician experience with high-speed equipment, and proficiency with Allen Bradley or Rockwell PLC Programming. This is a direct-hire role on the 3rd shift (11 PM to 7:30 AM). Our client is only seeking local talent at this time.
location: FAIRBURN, Georgia
job type: Permanent
salary: $58,240 - 66,560 per year
work hours: 11pm to 8am
education: High School
- Test, troubleshoot, and repair, a variety of electrical high-speed equipment
- Perform preventive & predictive maintenance on equipment
- Identify root causes of electrical issues on machines and repair complicated electrical equipment
- Maintain microprocessors, PLC, motor drive, operator interface terminals, and robotic systems
The essential functions of this role include:
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 1 year of experience
- Education: High School (required)
- Controls (1 year of experience is required)
- PLC (1 year of experience is required)
- Allen Bradley (1 year of experience is required)
- Rockwell (1 year of experience is required)
- Motoman (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Kuka (1 year of experience is preferred)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.