Product Test Technician at leading manufacturing company located in Northern Virginia. This role sits out of the company corporate office which offers excellent exposure and career growth opportunity. APPLY NOW!!!
- 2 year technical degree or 4 year bachelors degree
- Ability to operate basic wood working equipment
- Ability to read engineering drawings & interpret dimensions & tolerances
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels in the organization
- Basic understanding of general mechanical engineering design principles
- Basic-level proficiency in AutoCAD 2D & Inventor
location: Winchester, Virginia
job type: Permanent
salary: $50,000 - 62,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Create prototypes to support product engineering projects using a variety of equipment available on-site.
- Test products using established testing methodologies, clearly document the results and communicate to key stake holders.
- Subject matter expert for finishing repair material across the company. Coordinate the development, testing, approval & implementation of test material.
- Responsible for maintaining 5S in the PD shop including supporting day to day needs. Day to day needs includes transporting & coordinating material needed at PD between manufacturing facilities.
- Experience level: Entry Level
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: Associates
- Product Design
- test technician
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.