Our client is seeking an ?Electrical Field Engineer in Waynesboro GA. This person is responsible for activities relating to construction engineering within the electrical discipline.
Ideal candidates will have:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or other relevant technical disciplines from an accredited university as well as a minimum of?6 years of relevant work experience, or?12 years of relevant experience in the absence of a degree.
- Must be physically capable to conduct field inspections and participate in project walk downs
- Must be able to pass nuclear security screening requirements and be able to obtain and maintain unescorted access to a nuclear power facility.
- Experience in construction and technical inspection of electrical design in areas such as installation and testing of electrical systems, lighting systems, high voltage equipment, grounding, DCS systems and cable pulling activities.
- Demonstrated commitment to Environment, Safety and Health (ES&H). Demonstrated commitment to a Zero Accident safety program.
- Must be computer-literate in word processing, spreadsheet and database applications.
- Must be familiar with current industry quality standards.
- Working knowledge with ASME NQA-1 1994, 2008 and Addendum 2009.
- Intermediate to advanced experience in field engineering activities of nuclear power and non-reactor nuclear facility EPC projects.
location: Waynesboro, Georgia
job type: Contract
salary: $55 - 58 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
Duties will include interpreting electrical design drawings and specifications, cable installations and terminations, field verification of materials, and provide technical direction to field electrical personnel as required. This position will enforce electrical construction per design.?
The essential functions of this role include:
- working up to 8 hrs of overtime per week
- working weekends
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 6 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Electrical (6 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.