Our client is looking for a motivated and experienced individual to join their team for a long term contract as an Engineering Change Analyst. If you are actively looking for a job and would like to learn more about this opportunity, please apply for the posting and one of our recruiters will be in touch with you soon.
location: Lake Forest, California
job type: Contract
salary: $15 - 19 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: High School
- Reviewing and process CN (Engineering Change Notices) for engineering and design changes per client Quality Management System procedures. This action includes rejecting and communicating with CN originators of problem areas requiring corrections.
- Sharing responsibility with other ECAs for the accuracy and traceability of all data for ECNs that are entered into the ERP system (SAP). Be responsible to ensure that change control policies and procedures are followed and adhered to.
- Ensuring all documents incorporated on ECNs are promoted/released to the proper state for seamless rollout of changes into production on Windchill. This action involves searching, locating and promoting all associated documentation to ensure the production lines have electronic access to the latest controlled watermarked documents for production usage.
- Ensure CN changes are relevant for SAP by reviewing part numbers and updating Change Report accurately.
- Assist Engineers and others navigating and locating information in SAP and Windchill.
- Back-up responsibilities for Document Control functions lab notebook scanning, DHF scanning and uploads to Windchill.
- Microsoft Office
- SAP and Windchill Knowledge
- Good communication
- Team player
- Experience level: Entry Level
- Minimum 1 year of experience
- Education: High School
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.