Global leader in the medical product manufacturing industry is currently looking for a Engineer I in Irvine, CA. This position works as part of a team performing standard engineering work requiring application of standard engineering techniques, procedures and criteria.
location: Irvine, California
job type: Contract
salary: $18.00 - 22.78 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Performs routine engineering assignments of related tasks which are typically a focused portion of larger projects. These tasks provide experience and familiarization with the engineering staff, methods, techniques, theories, Corporate and division SOP's, policies and projects.
- Document development work including writing specifications for manufacturing or scientific test results.
- Ability to solve routine design and engineering tasks with some assistance. Able to solve problems with periodic monitoring.
- Assists in the preparation and participation in technical reviews and responsible for organizing data and preparing appropriate documentation for assigned projects.
Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities:
- Ability to discuss normally encountered technical or project management issues, both verbally and in written form.
- Ability to work as a collaborative team member.
- Ability to solve routine design, engineering problems with assistance B.S. and 0-1 year related experience
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: Bachelors
- Automated Process
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.