Very reputable and well established manufacturer is looking to hire a Production Supervisor, this position will be located in the Rock Hill, SC area.
This role comes with a very competitive compensation plan commensurate with experience with a base salary ranging from $55k to $65k. The ideal candidate will have experience supervising production employees in a manufacturing environment. Apply now for immediate consideration!!
location: Rock Hill, South Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $55,000 - 65,000 per year
work hours: 3pm to 12am
- Ensure effective employee relations. Provide employee coaching and development. Makes employment decisions. Resolve employee issues through problem resolution.
- Balance quality, productivity, cost, safety and morale to achieve positive results in all areas. Work to continuously improve in all areas.
- Ensure all employees are following the Company's health and safety standards.
- Manage departmental performance measures, including visual controls and provides regular progress reports to manager.
- Prepare and manage PAP's, hot work permits, and line break permits.
- Ensure accurate completion of all documentation such as daily reports, batch sheets, shift logs, downtime reports, incident reports and labeling of finished products containers and packaged waste.
- Provide leadership.
- Perform accident investigations.
- Manage department priorities.
- Track absenteeism and timekeeping.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Associates
- Process Improvement
- Process Control
- Batch Processing
- Continuous Improvement
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.