Multi-national auto parts maker seeks an OPERATIONS MANAGER for its NIGHT SHFT (7:30pm-6am) located in DUNCAN, SC. This individual will ensure on-time, quality production in a safe manner while managing associates and equipment efficiency on the night shift.
IMMEDIATE OPPORTUNITY WITH A WORLD CLASS ORGANIZATION!
location: Duncan, South Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 95,000 per year
work hours: 9pm to 7am
- Manages night shift operations and associates (7:30PM to 6AM)
- Ensures that products are produced on time, are of good quality and meet or exceed all customer and company standards
- Creates flow efficiency by usage of value stream mapping
- Drives continuous improvement through implementation and application of BOSLE principles and best practices
- Steers and ensures daily routines (e. g. Morning Meetings) to install a mindset of continuous improvement and problem solving
- Assists in new project launches by making capacities available for try-outs as a core team member for production
- Ensures and follows safety procedures within the production organization being attentive to unsafe behaviors or conditions and taking necessary corrective actions
- Ensures that planned KPIs are met or exceeded
- Experience level: Manager
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Associates
- Assembly Operations
- Lean Manufacturing
- Lead, coach, mentor
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.