A Stockroom Clerk is needed for one of the world's largest suppliers of aerospace and defense products in the Bohemia, NY area. Local candidates only. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply!
location: Bohemia, New York
job type: Contract
salary: $17.50 - 18.00 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: High School
- Pull items of varying size/weight from stock to fill kits for issue to manufacturing in order to fill stock order requirements.
- Perform daily cycle counts including investigating and rectifying discrepancies; may require bending, squatting, crouching.
- Place materials in assigned locations.
- Receive purchased and completed manufactured items by verifying markings, and quantities.
- Assigns part numbers and identify hardware using various preprinted labels, markers and labeling devices.
- Check the MRP system for shortages on released work orders or sales orders and issue as required.
- Pick, pack, post inventory to work orders and prepare shipping documentation.
- Service in-house walkup customers requiring issuing and returning items to stock.
- Experience level: Entry Level
- Education: High School (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.