Lead Engineer needed at leading company located in Quincy, IL. This is a chance to join a stable, yet growing industry leader. Relocation assistance for qualified candidates. APPLY NOW!!!
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering
- 5+ years or equivalent experience with compressors preferred; In lieu of having compressor experience, previous exposure to design of rotating equipment in general would be appreciated.
- Solid Modeling CAD skills are essential and PTC Creo preferred but not required.
- Computer aided engineering experience with FEA and CFD software is preferred but not required.
- Must have product development and design background
- Must have project management background
location: QUINCY, Illinois
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 115,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Work closely with Product Management to develop technology roadmap for compressors. This roadmap will include technology development, cost down activities, and overall portfolio alignment.
- Lead current Team in delivery of project portfolio.
- Evaluate timing of future projects based on available team member's skills and abilities.
- Work with cross-functional team to maintain alignment of resources on key projects.
- Design and/or re-design new and existing product lines.
- Produce cost effective designs, complex layouts assemblies, detail parts drawings, and generate associated bills of materials.
- Evaluate existing products for re-design based on feedback from manufacturing, quality, or assembly and assess functionality to align product effectiveness for customers.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Product Engineer
- Mechanical Design
- Project Engineering
- Mechanical Engineer
- Product Design
- Product Development
- Rotating Equipment Design
- Compressor Design
- Design Engineer
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.