Permanent position: Immediate, direct hire opening, for a Project Manager working for mechanical contracting company in Westford, MA area. This client specializes in various commercial, institutional, life science and industrial projects. A BS Degree in Engineering or Construction management and specific experience in Construction, plumbing, piping, metal fabrication, HVAC, Project Management, design etc... would be an ideal background for this role. (not all required though)
location: Westford, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $85,000 - 95,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
Requirements for the Project Manager
- The Project Manager has overall responsibility for the project within established goals for quality, timeliness, budget, profitability, safety and customer satisfaction, with major focus on customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for delegating various items to Project Engineers. (ex. submittal documents, dwg reviews, coordinating with field personnel, lead times, design etc...
- Managing subcontractors, budgets, labor, change orders, obtaining quotes, submitting billing / invoicing schedules and project close-out activities.
- Working in the office coordination with design, fabrication, production etc..
- BS in Engineering or Construction Management, desirable. (specific plumbing, hvac or mechanical contracting experience will be highly considered in lieu of a BS degree.)
- 7+ years experience in construction, mechanical contracting, project engineering, engineering HVAC / plumbing systems etc.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 7 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Project Manager
- Project Controls
- Construction Plan Meetings
- Construction Scheduling
- Project Budget
- Mechanical Building Systems
- Technical Project Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.