job summary: Contract position:
Engineering client has an IMMEDIATE NEED for an Office Assistant/Admin for a 12+ months contract assignment in Centennial, CO. Our client prefers motivated candidates with an AS or BS degree and 1-4 years of experience. Experience doing this for any type of engineering, construction or utility company would be considered a plus.
location: Centennial, Colorado
job type: Contract
salary: $20 - 25 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
Requirements for the Office Asst/Admin:
- You will be responsible for supporting the office operations as directed by the Exec Asst.
- Assist with coordination of office events and activities
- Support the Exec Asst and HR Manager in a variety of administrative and operational tasks on a daily basis
- Assists in coordinating with building management all building maintenance activities
- Maintain and update filing, inventory, mailing database systems
- Provide general clerical support to office activities and provide support services to staff with any project related deadlines
- Print, scan, copy and bind reports, specifications and other request
- Prepare agendas and make arrangements for meetings and prepare conference rooms for clients and meetings
- Help prepare PowerPoint project presentations and monthly reports
- 1-4 year of related experience as an Office Assistant, Project Assistant, Receptionist, or Administrative Assistant
- Must be very organized and very patient as you are supporting a diverse group of people in this department
- Must have good organizational skills and be able to effectively manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint, including MailMerge in MS Word
- Experienced planning/coordinating events
- Candidates with an AS or BS degree are preferred
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Associates
- Office Assistant
- Project Assistant
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For Colorado Residents Only: The hourly range for Colorado residents is $15.00 to $25.00/hour. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).