Randstad is seeking a System Engineer with experience in Aerospace experience to support the development of a state-of-the-art alternative fuel Aircraft Propulsion System. You will work with Leadership, Customers, Project Management, and Engineer to meet regulatory and customer requirements across multiple aircraft platforms. Your work will truly revolutionize air transportation across North America and Europe.
location: Everett, Washington
job type: Permanent
salary: $115,000 - 130,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Design and analysis of Powertrain- Fuel Cell systems and/or Production Systems
- Apply knowledge and understanding of the requirements and methods for showing compliance to 14 CFR 25.1309.
- System safety assessment, Fault Hazard Analysis and Single & Multiple Failure Analysis
- Development Assurance and experience with ARP4754A and AC20-174
- Operational and Functional Analysis applied to the development of Fuel Cell and Electric Propulsion products and systems
- Analyze, verify, and validate performance of hardware and software components in a space system
- Support the validation and verification plans execution for DO-178, DO-254, and FAA regulatory compliance
- Develop use cases and sequence diagrams
- Develop and maintain Interface Control Documents (ICDs) for complex space and ground architectures
- Support planning for and execution of subsystem and vehicle-level integration and test campaign
- Work with customers, leadership, and software & systems engineers to translate high level customer requirements into specific work packages and detailed hardware & software requirements.
- Development of aerospace systems and hardware
- Critical thinking and innovative problem solving.
- Systems engineering, familiarity with Model Based Systems Engineering and/or proficient developing models
- Working knowledge and experience developing/applying aviation related system safety analysis methods such as System Safety Risk Assessments, Fault-tree Analysis (FTA), Functional Hazard Assessment (FHA) and Safety Assessment Report (SAR)
- Experience in systems engineering involving system requirements, functional decomposition and allocation, integrated design, analysis and evaluation, verification
- Knowledge and understanding of the requirements and methods for showing compliance to 14 CFR 25.1309
- Experience in system safety assessment, Fault Hazard Analysis and Single & Multiple Failure Analysis
- Experience and Knowledge of Development Assurance and ARP4754A and AC20-174
- Proficient in requirements development for aerospace systems and hardware
- Lead and oversee execution of efforts to include planning, scoping, development, testing, analysis, implementation, schedule, and reporting
- Experience in development program and standing up new production systems, activating factories, and defining key requirements for successful manufacturing execution
- Experience in developing technical requirements for a development program
- Experience in CONOPS development
- Experience in systems engineering involving system requirements.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.