Global manufacturer is seeking multiple Entry-Level Electrical Engineers for Electrical Maintenance Project Engineer roles. Full Time Permanent position. Co-Op/Internship experience with Electrical Maintenance- PLCs, Motors, Drives, coupled with an Electrical Engineering degree. No layoffs in company history, quarterly bonus that has historically paid well, and a great opportunity to learn and grow!
location: Ghent, Kentucky
job type: Permanent
salary: $68,000 - 78,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Analyzes and defines machinery and equipment to improve quality, productivity, repair damaged equipment, save money, improve safety, improve environmental impact, and increase production line up-time.
- Purchases new equipment, re-engineers and/or retro-fits machinery and equipment that needs upgrading, is damaged, is poorly designed or is incorrectly used in order to improve quality and productivity, to repair damaged equipment, to save money and to improve production line up-time.
- Defines and scopes projects, makes engineering drawings or layouts, creates equipment specifications, creates contracts, calculates ROI's, writes engineering reports, makes cost estimates, obtains bids, makes recommendations to management, obtains approval to purchase necessary equipment and materials, and works with Maintenance and Operations Personnel to retro-fit and
- Communicates and coordinates with maintenance personnel to provide technical expertise and support on the full range of maintenance projects and programs to reduce maintenance costs, avoid costly downtime, and increase equipment
- Provides coordination and administration for capital improvement projects (CIP's).
- Follows OSHA regulations as it applies to engineering design, constructions, and maintenance and equipment installation to assure NAS compliance to safety and health requirements.
- Assists Operations and Maintenance with troubleshooting and repairs to pollution control equipment in order to meet EPA rules and regulations.
- Experience level: Entry Level
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Electrical Engineering
- Project Engineering
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.