A prominent automotive electronic component manufacturing company is seeking a Sales Engineer for North American automotive and transportation customers, including OEM and their Tier suppliers. The Sales Engineer will be responsible to increase sales and market share of the company's devices with a focus on the EV, HEV battery systems integration. Preference for candidates with knowledge in high voltage DC Contactors/Relays, battery packs, fusing, inverters and motors. The position will be based in the Detroit, MI area. The position is salaried in the $110K range plus bonus. The role reports directly to the VP of Sales for the company.
location: Troy, Michigan
job type: Permanent
salary: $110,000 - 120,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Develop and maintain relationships at the target customer base, promoting and enabling company products as the prime electro-mechanical supplier
- Supports and oversees product design into customer's application
- Fill new project pipeline and convert projects to ensure future growth
- Obtain technical requirements from customers
- Interface effectively with the company's Engineering teams to drive customer product requirements
- Experience level: Manager
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.