Master Planner located approximately 40 miles SE of Memphis for a leading industrial manufacturer. This role is responsible to determine production priorities by studying master production schedule and customer requirements. To be considered - must have at least six (6) years of Master Planning experience within a manufacturing environment. This is a permanent opportunity to join a growing manufacturer. Moving assistance is available. APPLY NOW!
- Bachelors degree is preferred (equivalent combination of education and experience is accepted)
- Must have at least six (6) years of Master planning experience & production control experience within a manufacturing environment
- Ability to effectively assess and implement continuous improvement methods (e.g. pull systems, process mapping, JIT)
- Knowledge of legal, regulatory, and internal policy requirements related to production control.
- APICS certificate preferred
location: Holly Springs, Mississippi
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Ensures performance to the master production schedule to achieve division objectives
- Plans, prepares, issues, and controls difficult production schedules and material requirements
- Ensure a controlled flow of approved materials timed to meet production requirements
- Determines production priorities by studying master production schedule and customer requirements
- Acts as a primary customer contact for matters regarding production status, schedule changes, shipping information, and returned material
- Adjust master schedule in response to customer feedback/requirements and manufacturing capacity
- Resolves problems concerning overshipments, shortages, engineering changes, and cancellation of orders
- Identifies variety of raw material and component requirements for production from engineering and production specifications and schedules
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 6 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.