Our client in Sunnyvale, CA is searching for a Product Development Engineer to start right away. In this role you will work with a team with diverse expertise in R&D and commercialization of advanced high power LED components and system level products for applications in specialty lighting for applications such as projection and medical instruments. Great company to work with, please apply!
location: Sunnyvale, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $95,000 - 105,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Leading product development projects.
- Coordinating teamwork from various locations on front-end (chip) development, process development, manufacturing transfer, and commercial team efforts (e.g. supporting trade shows).
- Able to lead an internal development team and drive for results. Collaborating with chip/epi teams to create optimized chip/package structure.
- Generating intellectual properties and work with patent attorneys to file patent applications.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: Masters (required)
- Product Design
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.