Our client in San Diego, CA is hiring a Manufacturing Technician for a full time opportunity!
The base pay is around 75,000k + bonus.
This is an exciting and growing company that is in need of this role! The company is in the medical device industry! There is plenty of room for growth and they are looking for eagar candidates that want to join this fast- past company!
The job duties include:
- Background in complex electromechanical medical device assembly and production (GMP environment), and interpersonal skills to interface with the senior engineering team.
- This Engineering Technician will have previous direct experience in key aspects of the manufacturing and to drive projects to completion.
location: SAN DIEGO, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 78,500 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: High School
- Responsible for electromechanical capsule product manufacturing, testing & support.
- Responsible for overseeing planned maintenance of equipment and manufacturing fixtures.
- Assist electrical engineers by building cable assemblies, test fixtures, and performing product level PCBA checkout.
- Identify challenges in manufacturing, provide feedback to engineers to aid in process development and improving yield.
- Create, test, build protocols and instructions for use in GMP environment.
- Build wiring harnesses, electronic test fixture equipment, and perform end system test for full function.
- supporting product level manufacturing and support activities for combination medical devices
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 10 years of experience
- Education: High School
- manufacturing lab technician
- 0402/0201 type packages
- failure analysis
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.