Journeyman Electrician needed at leading manufacturing plant located in Portland, OR. Must hold an active Oregon Journeyman Electrician License. This is a chance to join a stable company with excellent benefits. This is a high income potential position. $5,000 sign on bonus available. APPLY NOW!!!
- Oregon Plant Journeyman Electrician License / Oregon Journeyman Electrician License required
- 3+ years of experience with PLC / Automated Control, AC/DC controls and motors systems
- 3+ years of experience in heavy industrial plant electrical maintenance
location: Portland, Oregon
job type: Permanent
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: High School
- Inspect and repair electrical operating equipment as necessary.
- Perform routine preventive maintenance and repairs to electrical and control systems.
- Work in environment subject to fluctuations in heat, humidity, fumes, odors, dust, and noise.
- Keep accurate and legible records and maintain a clean and safe work area.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: High School
- Capital Equipment
- Electrical Technician
- Heavy Industrial
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.