A Receiving Coordinator is needed for an American corporation that manufactures agricultural, construction, and forestry machinery, diesel engines, drivetrains (axles, transmissions, gearboxes) used in heavy equipment, and lawn care equipment in the East Moline, IL area.
location: East Moline, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $17.40 - 23.26 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Coordinates department(s) schedule performance for procuring, expediting, the movement of rejected material to source. Recommends procedures for specific situations that will maintain inventory accuracy and management.
- Finds root cause of material shortages. May provide recommendations for solutions. Utilizes Master Schedule to create and distribute daily production schedules.
- May include the processing of transactions for inbound/outbound materials. Audits material replenishment cycles and accuracy and may create material replenishment plans with assistance.
- Counts and resolves inventory errors and expedites parts to ensure uninterrupted production. Works critical shortage reports to ensure part availability.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: Associates
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.