Industry leading manufacturer is seeking 2nd Shift Production Supervisors to join their team. Hours include: 7am- 7:30 PM Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Relocation assistance may be considered! Candidates must have supervisor experience in a lean manufacturing environment. Salary depends on experience $55k-$65k with 5% bonus. Great benefits!
location: Jackson, Georgia
job type: Permanent
salary: $55,000 - 65,000 per year
work hours: 7am to 3pm
education: High School
Supervise the activities and personnel engaged in manufacturing of products within their assigned department and shift. Create, maintain, and audit Standard Work. Interpret, apply, and/or consistently enforce all company policies, programs, rules, regulations, and safety rules.
- Achieve departmental, plant, and corporate goals for safety, quality, and productivity.
- Promote clean, safe work areas throughout the plant by continuously checking for hazardous conditions.
- Lead production employees in continuous improvement activities.
- Develop, direct, and manage manufacturing personnel and train them to properly utilize all equipment and tools.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: High School (required)
- Lean (5 years of experience is required)
- Product Management (5 years of experience is required)
- Continuous Improvement (5 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.