A Material Coordinator is needed for an American corporation that manufactures agricultural, construction, and forestry machinery, diesel engines, drivetrains (axles, transmissions, gearboxes) used in heavy equipment, and lawn care equipment in the East Moline, IL area.
location: East Moline, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $19.07 - 27.44 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Finds and corrects root cause of material shortages. May provide recommendations for solutions. Utilizes Master Schedule to create and distribute daily production schedules.
- May include the processing of transactions for inbound/outbound materials. Audits material replenishment cycles and accuracy and may create material replenishment plans with assistance.
- Resolves inventory errors and expedites parts to ensure uninterrupted production. Works critical shortage reports to ensure part availability. Implements the output from the engineering release and change management process.
- Bachelor's degree not required but recommended.
- Ability to multitask and work within a team in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Data analysis and problem solving skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications, specifically Excel.
- Experience with SAP is preferred.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.