A Project Engineer is needed for a leading poultry manufacturing organization. The project engineer is responsible for leading a variety of complex plant capital projects. Qualified candidates must have 5+ years of experience leading complex plant projects within a food production facility. Experience with poultry or a USDA production facility is preferred.
A BS in Engineering is preferred. Candidates can expect to travel regionally to eastern TX weekly (home on weekends), and candidates can work remote when not traveling. Relocation assistance is available for candidates outside of the TX area. This opportunity carries excellent bonus potential.
location: Richardson, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 120,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: High School
- Lead cross functional teams on projects ranging from plant capital machine investments, facilities projects targeted to grow business and reduce operating costs, as well as improve operability of the site
- Work with vendors and sub-contractors to determine project scope, budget, and schedules
- Determine project specifications by studying product design, plant requirements, performance standard and completing technical studies
- Determine project responsibilities by identifying project phases and elements, assigning personnel to phases and elements, and reviewing bids from contractors
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: High School (required)
- Project Engineering (3 years of experience is preferred)
- Food Production (3 years of experience is required)
- Poultry Production (3 years of experience is preferred)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.