A Robotics/PLC technician is needed for a renowned manufacturing organization in the Georgetown, KY
area. The primary responsibility of this role is to Inspect and confirm equipment and to prepare that equipment for manufacturing production.
Qualified candidates must have 2+ years of robotic programming or PLC experience. This is a long-term contract opportunity slated to last a year or longer, and our client is only looking at local candidates or candidates willing to relocate themselves. Candidates must be open to 75% travel.
location: GEORGETOWN, Kentucky
job type: Contract
salary: $25 - 30 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Conduct robot programming
- Confirm that new model equipment meets set standards and performs as intended
- Prepare and confirm new Body weld Chassis equipment at the vendors
- Assist with Machine troubleshooting and commissioning
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.