Our Client in the Danvers, MA area is looking to add a Licensed Journeyman Plant Electrician to their team for a permanent opportunity. Responsible for maintaining and servicing facilities electrical equipment and components. If interested in learning more please apply below for immediate consideration. Thank you!
location: DANVERS, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 76,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: High School
- Perform diversified duties to maintain, repair, align, and adjust all facilities equipment and devices with an emphasis on Electrical distribution systems and components
- Diagnose causes of malfunctioning of machines, motors, pumps, transformers and related electro/mechanical components.
- Perform repairs and maintenance in plant or office facilities, or on machines and equipment.
- Conduct routine, periodic, or special inspections to determine repair and maintenance work necessary to prevent breakdowns of facilities, machinery, and equipment.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience of relevant experience
- Current Active Motor Vehicle License
- Possession of a Current and Active Massachusetts Electrician's License - Journeyman Level
The essential functions of this role include:
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: High School
- Journeyman Electrician
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.