Our growing client in Goodyear, AZ is hiring two (2) Tooling Technicians for full time jobs!!
There are two shifts:
- 8:30am to 4:00pm
- 2:00pm to 10:30pm
These are onsite at the client and they are willing to interview immediately.
The client is is seeking experience in tooling repair and providing machining support in a manufacturing environment is most important for these roles.
location: GOODYEAR, Arizona
job type: Permanent
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: High School
- Maintain plastic injection molds and equipment is in optimal running condition.
- Perform preventative mold maintenance and mold repair activities.
- Estimate mold repair times.
- Perform mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic repairs and troubleshooting related to tooling/molds.
- Read and interpret detailed technical drawings and schematics.
- Peform machining requests to drawing, sketches or part samples, when instructed.
- Operate all tool room machinery and equipment and also complete final form, fit and function of mold repairs.
- Will assist with mold setups performing mold removals, reinstall and preparing molds for production startup.
- Identify molding defects on production parts and recommend solutions.
- Assure proper inventory levels of required replacement parts for all tools.
- 12 Perform Lock Out/Tag Out of equipment and follow daily verbal or written work instructions.
- Participate in corresponding root cause analysis, corrective actions and team problem solving activities.
- Maintain high standards of housekeeping in all your assigned work areas.
- Responsible for maintaining accurate and timely records of all tool repairs and insert changes.
- Responsible for following all internal and OSHA required safety procedures.
- Read, use and interpret measuring devices, gauges and inspection tools.
The essential functions of this role include:
- manual lifting up to 10lbs
- standing for 3 hours at one time
- Experience level:
- Minimum 14 years of experience
- Education: High School
- mold maintenance
- mold repair activities
- technical drawings
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.