Immediate openings for Electrical Assemblers working at a great company in York, PA with an outstanding culture and plenty of room for growth. These are first shift roles with a company that designs and manufactures capital equipment.
(Typical shift is 6am-2:30pm)
There is also usually an opportunity to work up to 10 hours of OT a week.
- Hourly pay, plus OT
- Will train
- Prefer candidates with 1 year plus electrical assembly of industrial equipment.
location: York, Pennsylvania
job type: Permanent
salary: $33,280 - 47,850 per year
work hours: 7am to 3pm
education: High School
- Assemble custom automation machinery using hand-tools and power tools
- Read wiring diagrams and schematics, assemble electrical components to customer specification for custom equipment
- Ensure connections for correct fit, fastening parts and sub-assemblies per customer specifications
- Ability to learn in a fast-paced environment
The essential functions of this role include:
- working up to 10 hrs of overtime per week
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 1 year of experience
- Education: High School
- Capital Equipment
- Hand tools
- Power tools
- Electrical Components
- Electrical Assembly
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.