Seeking a Motor Technician (1st shift) for a high growth client in Fitchburg, MA. The Motor Technician (1st shift) would be responsible for providing routine technical support to internal engineers and scientists on a motor manufacturing project to the clients specifications and expectations. Apply now for immediate consideration!
location: Fitchburg, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $22 - 24 per hour
work hours: 7am to 3pm
education: High School
- Work from complex wiring and assembly drawings, operation sheets, engineering specifications and sketches and running sheets of significant complexity
- Provide routine technical support to engineers and scientists on metal components, laminante inserts and other assemblies throughout the motor manufacturing process.
- Responsibilities may include testing, modifying, reworking, and building electronic or mechanical assemblies and metal components.
- Capable of performing related manufacturing processes
- Interpret and follow documents such as SOPs and safety rules
- Ensure compliance with all safety and regulatory requirements applicable to the company in accordance with State and Federal regulations and any applicable certification required to maintain the certification
- Interface with other departments to assure efficient flow of information and materials
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 1 year of experience
- Education: High School (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.