Join a family owned organization with the resources of a top corporate company. As an Engineering Technician you will be working on the production floor with plant technicians at the company's various facilities around the country. Tasks include performing diagnostic visits on production lines in preparation for an annual rebuild/overhaul, taking part, on a team, in those line rebuilds/overhauls, and providing support to those plants that are in need of help.
location: DIAMOND BAR, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $52,000 - 85,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Provide aid and expertise to plant maintenance teams and internal Engineering Technicians
- Aid in any needed repairs on production machinery, as necessary
- Provide information on needs for long term success of facilities, including but not limited to the Focus Line Process
- Identify problems and wear & tear on machine centers for every line
- Perform root cause analysis for corrective actions
- Develop suggestions for parts and labor needed during annual rebuilds/overhauls
The essential functions of this role include:
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: Associates (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.