International automotive parts maker seeks a MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN for its manufacturing operations located in DUNCAN, SC. The MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN supports all assembly operations, automated and non-automated, by performing troubleshooting, corrective maintenance actions, and preventive/predictive maintenance activities. (7PM-5AM OR 3PM-1AM) $20-$30/hr DOE.
location: Duncan, South Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $41,600 - 62,400 per year
work hours: 3pm to 12am
education: No Degree Required
- Troubleshoot, repair, and validate operations.
- Perform needed product quality checks on production assembly process systems
- Perform or supervise calibrations on production equipment as directed
- Perform Predictive, Preventative, PMs on automated production machinery
The essential functions of this role include:
- wearing steel toe shoes
- standing for 4 hours at one time
- working up to 8 hrs of overtime per week
- working weekends
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
- preventative maintenance
- PLC troubleshooting
- Hydraulic and pneumatic equip.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.