Manufacturing Engineer needed at leading manufacturing company located in Independence, KS. This is a chance to join a stable, yet growing company with excellent benefits. Relocation package for qualified candidates. APPLY NOW!!!
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university
- 3+ years working in electronics / electromechanical assembly manufacturing environment (sensors, controllers, switches, regulators and other ignition components)
- Knowledge of or experience in X-ray, Pick & Place equipment, solder and overall surface mount applications (boards, tools, equipment and processes)
- Experience within an automotive manufacturing environment also a plus.
- Experience with lean manufacturing activities
location: Independence, Kansas
job type: Permanent
salary: $65,000 - 85,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Develop, evaluate, and improve manufacturing methods, utilizing knowledge of product design, materials and parts, fabrication processes, tooling and production equipment capabilities, assembly methods and quality control standards.
- Provide manufacturing engineering support for new equipment justification and implementation.
- Provide manufacturing engineering support for material management.
- Provide manufacturing engineering support for all continuous improvement initiatives.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Six Sigma
- Process Improvement
- Pick and place
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.