A Business Analyst Operations is needed for an American corporation that manufactures agricultural, construction, and forestry machinery, diesel engines, drivetrains (axles, transmissions, gearboxes) used in heavy equipment, and lawn care equipment in the Waterloo, IA area.
location: Cedar Falls, Iowa
job type: Contract
salary: $19.07 - 25.35 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Evaluates existing business processes and assists in resolving issues that arise relating to those processes. Ensures that unit processes are in alignment with the Division processes and objectives. Manages the Order Fulfillment Process by developing, recommending and implementing strategies to the master schedule.
- Investigates, analyzes and resolves business process issues in order to correct deficiencies, reduce costs and improve processes and performance. Analyzes business forecasts, recommends changes to the business schedules and creates and maintains master production schedules and shipping schedules.
- Participates in and facilitates regularly scheduled meetings with management and representatives from the factory and marketing to discuss current and future business process needs, both current and future.
Required skills include:
- Proficiency with MS Office Applications including Outlook, Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Excellent organizational, communication and facilitation skills
- Ability to run reports, identify gaps and follow up with individuals on action items
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.