A Survey Technician is needed for a utility holding company in the Minneapolis, MN area. This position is responsible for survey project management on a variety of electric and gas distribution and transmission projects, real estate, and energy supply projects.
location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
job type: Contract
salary: $28.16 - 37.11 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Duties include directing field crews, coordination with internal and external stake holders, and performing survey tasks including research, computations, drafting, and processing of data.
- Candidate will have experience using CAD software and processing field data.
Additional Job Details:
- Minnesota Licensed Land Surveyor preferred with a minimum 2 year associates degree in Surveying or Civil Engineering Technology.
- This position will be for a Land Surveyor or Survey Technician to work in client's downtown Minneapolis office supporting a variety of projects at client.
- Limited travel in the Minnesota, Wisconsin, South Dakota and North Dakota will be required.
- Prefer individual with experience surveying for electrical substation and transmission line as-built, design, and construction.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: Associates
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.