A Supply Management Specialist is needed for an American corporation that manufactures agricultural, construction, and forestry machinery, diesel engines, drivetrains (axles, transmissions, gearboxes) used in heavy equipment, and lawn care equipment in the East Moline, IL area.
location: East Moline, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $17.40 - 20.75 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Source experimental and production parts- following sourcing guidelines from program needs or posting RFQs and awarding spot buy requests depending on the need
- Maintain experimental supply base for assigned commodity - performance, capabilities, capacity
- Monitor open deliveries and solicit order confirmation, status updates and shipment confirmation from supply base
- Mitigate misalignment between inbound flow and outbound flow of experimental parts
- Assist in build execution, including the order, sourcing, delivery, & shipment of assigned parts
- SM related degree preferred, but experience is more beneficial.
- SAP experience also preferred.
- Ability to flex with changing priorities is needed.
- Experience in a team environment.
- Experience with Microsoft Office- Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Comfortable with fast pace of work and changing priorities.
- Desire to learn, strong written and oral communication skills.
Nice to have: manufacturing/commodity knowledge; SAP experience, ability to read a print and understand basic GD&T requirements; degree or experience in supply management, engineering or business.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: Associates
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.