A Test Technician is needed for an American corporation that manufactures agricultural, construction, and forestry machinery, diesel engines, drivetrains (axles, transmissions, gearboxes) used in heavy equipment, and lawn care equipment in the Fargo, ND area. This job monitors functioning lab tests, performs simple corrective actions and contacts the appropriate individual when required. Cleans up as time allows.
location: Fargo, North Dakota
job type: Contract
salary: $19.07 - 27.53 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Work with test engineers to build, modify and debug test systems and related equipment.
- Potential to flex hours for cross training
- Majority of role is done standing and moving through out the facility
Candidate should have experience in:
- Testing equipment in a manufacturing setting
- Electronics, multi-meter, and circuit boards
- This position is more geared towards electronics maintenance vs machinery/motors
- Computer (working software/program knowledge) and communications skills are necessary
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.