A Construction Coordinator/Supervisor is needed for a leading manufacturing organization in the Kansas City, MO metro area (near the airport). The Construction Coordinator/Supervisor is responsible for overseeing construction scheduling and controls, subcontractor performance, and act as an intermediary with Project Management.
Qualified candidates must have 5+ years of construction coordination experience with an industrial construction project. Candidates must also be fluent with MS office. This is a contract opportunity slated to last through the remainder of the year, and our client is seeking local candidates or candidates willing to relocate themselves at this time. Candidates must be open and willing to work overtime and weekends as needed.
location: Kansas City, Missouri
job type: Contract
salary: $35 - 40 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: No Degree Required
- Support construction scheduling, and report incongruities to project management
- Oversee estimates, schedules, materials and purchase orders
- Supervise subcontract construction activity in the field
- Coordinate equipment delivery, installation, and schedules
- Ensure construction meets engineering specs and drawings; coordination contractor RFI's and COR's
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
- Project Coordinator
- Construction Coordinator
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.