A Senior Analyst is needed for a leader in power and automation technologies in the Memphis, TN area. This position will develop business requirements for a Supply Chain data repository to consolidate multiple ERP data sources into a comprehensive source for analytics.
location: Memphis, Tennessee
job type: Contract
salary: $21.42 - 25.00 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Partner with the IT organization on the development and implementation of algorithms required to extract and cleanse data into the Supply Chain data repository
- Develop and implement diagnostic tools for use by business users to identify performance opportunities and root cause for action planning
- Develop, implement, and present key metrics and KPIs to internal and external customers
- Further tasks not involved in this Job Description that the immediate leader/manager assigns verbally or in writing.
- Advanced skill in Microsoft Excel
- Advanced skill in Microsoft Visio
- Advanced skill in Microsoft PowerPoint
- Experience in Dashboard/Metrics/KPI framework maintenance
Additional Skills Preferred:
- Functional Knowledge of Tableau
- Functional Knowledge of Smartsheets
- High level of skill in Dashboard/Metrics/KPI framework creation
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.