Very well established and reputable manufacturing company is looking for a Quality Engineer in the Hazelwood, Missouri area.
This role comes with a very competitive compensation plan commensurate with experience with a base salary ranging from $80k to $90k.
The ideal candidate will possess experience in a manufacturing environment with a focus on ISO, quality audits, calibration, customer specs, Lean, customer interfacing and supervisory experience. Apply now for immediate consideration!
location: HAZELWOOD, Missouri
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: High School
- Leads, mentors, and coaches employees
- Collaborates with all functions, especially Operations and MFG Engineering to assure the design of quality processes by establishing and enforcing quality standards across all MFG and business processes
- Drives customer PPM reduction and continuous improvement that results in exceptional customer experience
- Primary customer facing Quality professional capable of handling all customer complaints and bringing customer quality issues to resolution quickly
- Drive the development, implementation, and continuous improvement of the Quality Management System
- Implements in-process product inspection standards by studying manufacturing methods and devising testing methods and procedures that are commensurate with the needs to ensure the highest quality products
- Ability to teach and drive Six Sigma and Lean principles as the primary methodologies for how we do the work
- Institutes rework standards by devising inspection and physical testing methods and procedures
- Ability to develop critical systems and processes that enable the reduction on defects within and between departments
- Prepares product and process quality reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends
- Develops a quality assurance team by recruiting, selecting, and developing employees
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing the quality assurance budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, and initiating corrective actions
- Brings an attitude of collaboration and teamwork in support of high performing teams that can deliver results
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: High School
- ISO 9001
- Six Sigma
- Process Improvement
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.