Electrical Engineer near Plymouth, MN for a leader in technology and maintenance for the railroad industry. This role is responsible to design functional electrical schematics and layouts for control panels. To be considered - must have BS in Electrical Engineering, and have experience working with industrial power distribution systems This is a direct hire opportunity that offers a relocation package. APPLY NOW!
- BS in Electrical Engineering
- Must have 4-5 years of experience designing industrial power distribution systems.
- Experience with 480VAC
- Knowledgeable in manufacturing processes
- Inventor CAD systems experience
location: Hamel, Minnesota
job type: Permanent
salary: $105,000 - 125,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Analyze product or equipment specifications and performance requirements to determine possible design improvements.
- Prepare product or system layouts, detailed drawings, and schematics. Prepare and compile necessary calculations to support product designs.
- Compile and analyze operational, test, and research data to help establish performance standards for newly designed or modified equipment or product.
- Provide input to machine concept development and prepare time and scope estimates for electrical design of new projects.
- Design and integrate industrial power distribution systems from 480VAC generator power down to secondary voltages.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Electrical (5 years of experience is preferred)
- Electrical Engineering
- Power distribution
- Product Design
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.