A Project Engineer/Manufacturing Engineer is needed for a renowned manufacturing organization in the Huntsville, AL area. The Project Engineer/Manufacturing Engineer is responsible for creating detailed specifications for machining and assembly line manufacturing equipment, conducting equipment selection, project budgeting, and performing construction management activities.
Qualified candidates must have 2+ years of process engineering experience and knowledge of machining and assembly. This is a long-term contract opportunity slated to last a year or longer, and our client is only looking for local candidates or candidates willing to relocate themselves.
location: Huntsville, Alabama
job type: Contract
salary: $25 - 35 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: High School
- Create detailed specifications for machining and assembly equipment
- Provide planning process, budget, schedule for automotive testing equipment
- Oversee equipment run off & commissioning
- Create detailed layout criteria for equipment within the facility
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: High School (required)
- Machining (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Assembly (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Excel (1 year of experience is preferred)
- AutoCAD (1 year of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.