A Electrical Engineer is needed for a company that manufactures and sells marking, tracking and computer printing technologies in the Holtsville, NY area. This job designs, develops, modifies and evaluates electronic parts, components or integrated circuitry for electronic equipment, or other hardware systems and/or electrical engineering applications.
location: Holtsville, New York
job type: Contract
salary: $40.00 - 53.61 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Determines design approaches and parameters.
- Analyzes equipment to establish operating data, conducts experimental tests and evaluates results.
- Selects components and equipment based on analysis of specifications and reliability.
- May also review vendor capability to support product development.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Advanced degree is preferred.
- Minimum of 2-5 years of experience.
- Understands schematics and electronic documentation.
- Has CAE experience (e.g. Cadence Schematic entry/Design tools).
- Is comfortable with electronics test and measurement equipment including oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers and other common lab equipment.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.