Great client is looking for a Process Engineer that has experience with Gummy manufacturing. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a start-up division within a Fortune 100 company. Outstanding growth potential to grow within the organization.
location: Burlington, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 100,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
This is an exciting time to join us as the Personal Healthcare area of the business is rapidly expanding! Our team is looking for a Gummies Process Making Engineer to become a technical master within a new greenfield organization, this candidate will lead loss elimination work to enable a successful startup of a Gummies making system.
In this role you would be focused on:
- Becoming a technical master of the new Making/Production technology
- Learning and implementing Loss Elimination work to eliminate start-up and ongoing losses
- Build the capability in the teams based on the learning plan developed for the equipment
- Create standards to help support the learning plan.
We are looking for an experienced manufacturing professional with proficiency working in a regulated environment. This candidate will spend approximately 50% of their time on the manufacturing floor working the production associates, helping to troubleshoot issues and improve processes. This leader will lead, train and develop the Gummies Making organization. QUALIFICATIONS
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor or Master's degree in Engineering or Food Science
- 1 - 5 years of experience in a regulated manufacturing environment
- Ability to effectively manage and develop people
- strong skills in equipment operation in GMP environment
- strong problem-solving and leadership skills
- Ability to relocate to Greensboro, NC or be located there already
- Experience in manufacturing of Gummies or Gummy Materials
- Degree in Food Science with emphasis on gummies or Chemical Engineering with emphasis in Food Manufacturing
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Process Control
- Manufacturing Process Engineer (3 years of experience is required)
- Process Improvement
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.