Our client is searching for a Lead Process Technician, you will develop assembly schedules based on engineering needs and priorities.
Assign tasks for other technicians and monitor progress and quality of work output and perform processing steps for manufacturing LED package components. If this sounds intriguing, please apply, ready to hire!
location: Sunnyvale, California
job type: Contract
salary: $37 - 40 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Develop assembly schedules based on engineering needs and priorities.
- Assign tasks for other technicians and monitor progress and quality of work output
- Performs processing steps for manufacturing LED package components, including die attach, wire bonding and silicon dispensing operations.
- Perform technical tests and experiments for process engineers.
- Perform set up of processing equipment, including wire bonders, die attach and dispense equipment.
- Maintain supplies and cleanliness.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Associates
- Process Technician (5 years of experience is preferred)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.