Drafter / Detailer needed for a manufacturer specializing in structural steel. This opportunity is located in Watertown, WI. This person will have an associates or 4 year degree. This person will be responsible to help in detailing and drafting structural steel components for large time-line sensitive construction projects. Experience with either AutoCAD, Tekla or Advanced Steel is preferred.
This is a direct hire opportunity...APPLY NOW
location: Watertown, Wisconsin
job type: Permanent
salary: $45,000 - 50,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Detailing and drafting structural steel components for timeline sensitive construction projects.
- Ability to work well with internal and external project managers and engineers
- Work with business development team by providing technical support both in house as well as in the field.
- Experience level: Entry Level
- Minimum 1 year of experience
- Education: Associates
- Tekla steel designer
- Structural Steel
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.