Immediate opening for a Process Controls Engineer with a large client. The ideal client will have at least 3 years of experience, and ideally a Bachelor's degree in engineering or relevant field. Relocation may be provided for the right candidate but not guaranteed. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply!
location: Big Spring, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 120,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Provide advanced process control documentation and training to operations and technical staff
- Identify/develop new control schemes to increase process safety/operability/profitability
- Prior experience with APC and/or Real-Time Optimizer
- Develop and provide support for basic process control applications using basic application engineering skills such as point configuration, loop tuning, and identification of process dynamics
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.