Leading aerospace company is seeking an entry level Manufacturing Engineer in the Mobile, AL area. This is a great opportunity to join a small team environment with great company culture and benefits. One to two years of manufacturing engineering experience is preferred, and a Bachelor's Degree in engineering is required. Relocation assistance is offered for candidates seeking a move to the Mobile area.
location: Mobile, Alabama
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 85,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Create detailed manufacturing work instructions.
- Analyze and plan work force utilization, space requirements, and process flow.
- Design layout of equipment and workspace for efficiency.
- Confer with Purchasing, Planning and Design staff concerning product design and tooling to ensure efficient production methods.
- Train shop floor team members on production processes.
- Develop and identify continuous improvement opportunities in support of plant objectives and goals with an emphasis on Lean Manufacturing principles.
- Develop/alter CNC programs to support continuing production activities
The essential functions of this role include:
- Experience level: Entry Level
- Minimum 1 year of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Manufacturing (1 year of experience is preferred)
- CNC (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Continuous Improvement (1 year of experience is preferred)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.