A Test Engineer is needed for one of the world's largest suppliers of aerospace and defense products in the Everett, WA area. The primary objective of this Test Engineer position is to provide complex technical support to the Design Engineering team in support of the Waste Water System product line. This role supports both new product introduction and sustaining engineering.
location: Everett, Washington
job type: Contract
salary: $65.12 - 84.20 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Support qualification testing including test setups, performing tests, writing procedures and reports in an accurate and detailed manner.
- Maintenance and/or calibration of general and custom test equipment and/or laboratory.
- Support Design Engineering in the development and testing of products for vacuum waste systems and components.
- Assist in the building and testing of various prototypes, test rigs, equipment and/or products, installations, checkout fixtures and test equipment, typically in a self-directed work environment.
- Resolving quality issues that arise during development or field returns by performing RCCA, detailed documentation of findings, and implementation of corrective actions.
- Support production related issues with products, test equipment or procedures.
Education /Certifications: 4 year Engineering Degree and 6-10 years' experience or Master's degree with 3-5 years' experience.
Experience / Qualifications:
Ideal candidate should:
- Must be able to development and troubleshoot LabVIEW programs.
- Demonstrate ability to multi-task, remain organized, and complete objectives on time.
- Proven hands-on work capabilities and knowledge of standard lab equipment.
- Be capable of performing technical assignments in support of new product design, production implementation and troubleshooting activities involving various materials, electrical and mechanical processes while also providing thorough documentation of activities performed.
- Must be able to operate mechanical and electrical tools and equipment.
- Have a solid understanding of basic mechanical and electrical engineering principles.
- Possess practical, hands-on skills and an ability to work collaboratively with technical personnel.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.