Global manufacturer with locations nationwide is seeking an Environmental Engineer for their facility in the Jackson TN area. Ideal candidate will have a BS in Environmental Engineering, Environmental Science (or related technical/military training) and 5+ years relevant work experience. Limited travel required, 10-15%.
location: Jackson, Tennessee
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 100,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Ability to critically assess, in detail, written documents and technical work products, including scientific studies and report results.
- Assess regulatory compliance and perform regulatory applicability evaluations including permitting requirements.
- Prepare and submit required environmental reporting including but not limited to Title V Air Emissions Inventory, GHG, DMR's, Special and Hazardous Waste, SARA and TIER II reporting.
- Monitor and maintain various environmental systems managements including: Waste Management, ISO -14001, 50001 and Alliance of Water Stewardship.
- Investigating employee complaints concerning exposure to hazardous materials, air pollutants, exceedances, incidents as needed.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Water Treatment
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.