Leading aerospace company is seeking a Quality Control Engineer in the Mobile, AL area. This is a great opportunity to join a small team environment with great company culture and benefits. Two to five years of quality experience in manufacturing is preferred, and a Bachelor's Degree in engineering is required. Relocation assistance is offered for candidates seeking a move to the Mobile area.
location: Mobile, Alabama
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 75,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Using the QMS (NMD) system to record and document non-conforming material and their dispositions. Simultaneously updating the MRP (Macola) system to transfer inventory into and out of Quality containment and physically marking and controlling the location of such material.
- Lead cross-functional teams in the development of root cause, corrective action, and updating lesson learned activities that continuously reduce the internal cost of quality.
- Assist in the execution of layered product audits by Quality Team Members and other Quality Engineers.
- Administer the execution of layered process audits by Quality Team Members and other Quality Engineers.
- Create and maintain process control plans and method instructions for both production and inbound inspection processes.
The essential functions of this role include:
- Experience level: Entry Level
- Minimum 1 year of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.