Our client in Littleton, CO is searching for a Quality Assurance Engineer who is responsible for supporting quality assurance and quality system activities throughout the organization, providing leadership on structured problem solving teams and to proactively promote and contribute to a culture of continuous improvement and customer satisfaction. Come to work for a company that makes a difference every day!
location: LITTLETON, Colorado
job type: Permanent
salary: $68,000 - 85,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Review customer and product specifications (incoming parts and manufactured items) and implement inspection plans as necessary to ensure customer and product requirements are met.
- Contact customer representatives to resolve quality problems.
- Participate in NCMR failure analysis activities, initiate Corrective Actions when appropriate, and ensure customer requirements are adequately addressed.
- Participate and lead customer returns failure analysis, initiate Corrective Actions when appropriate and generate failure analysis reports for the customer when required.
- Participate and lead internal or supplier quality system audits.
- Provide technical support to incoming inspection, generate incoming inspection plans and initiate supplier corrective action activities when required.
- Participate in / lead customer surveys, audits, and source inspections as required.
- Identify quality system improvements and lead structured team activities to implement those improvements.
- Provide training and support to the rest of the organization on the quality system, quality tools (Pareto charts, SPC, structured problem solving, etc.) and related topics.
- Perform reliability / MTBF analysis on new product designs as well as statistical analysis of pre-production and production ready products.
- Comply with and actively support company safety, OSHA, and equal opportunity policies and procedures.
- Other related duties and assignments as required.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For Colorado Residents Only: The hourly range for Colorado residents is $15.00 to $25.00/hour. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).