A Technical Project Coordinator/Engineer is needed for an American multinational corporation specializing in Internet-related services and products in the Lithia Springs, GA area. The job focus will be to help coordinate BIM360 design milestones comments, implement designs into Revit/mCAD model, interpret product clashes, develop and track products, program/improve scripts for BIM tools and uphold Team Design standards.
location: Lithia Springs, Georgia
job type: Contract
salary: $42.75 - 49.88 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Work with PMO team to intake new programs
- Set up and kick off RISK workflows (or PM tool of the day)
- Follow up with TPMs on deliverables
- Triage and close out bugs as needed to ensure workflow progress
- Pass product changes to plan of record design
- Implement changes to plan of record design
- Manage engineering bulletins
- Data Analysis
- Establish data pipelines to surface automated dashboards
- Maintain and upkeep databases and dashboards
- Help define key performance, diagnostic, and analytical metrics
- Develop conclusions and recommendations based on data analysis
- Develop visuals and reports to represent the data
- Execute on data standardization and governance initiatives
- Program Management Tool R&D
- Research and make recommendations on improvements to PM tools
- Test new PM tools to ensure proper functionality for NPIs
- Execute on implementation plans and onboarding / training of new tool
- 3 years min experience in mission critical design and engineering (data centers, hospitals, etc).
- Experience with business initiatives revolving around data center deployment and fulfillment Ability to identify and define the right metrics that quantify the success of product initiatives, consumer engagement and business health.
- Experience with data mining and using analytics to articulate business needs.
- Ability to engage in analytically-driven problem-solving to develop actionable business insights and recommendations
Proficient in: Google Sheets, SQL, PLX, Tableau and/or other data visualization tools
Exposure to: Google stack of products such as GSuite (especially app scripts) BIM360 / Revit experience - Reviewing product submittals Implement Design modal changes Scripting using Dynamo
Desired: mCAD. Civil, electrical, architectural, mechanical degree.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.